Monday, October 10, 2016

The Infinity Dress



I have been a part of the wedding world for a while now and have worked with hundreds of brides. I like to discuss the details of their wedding and all the cute decorations they have come up with. I talk about this with my brides because it helps me to get to know their theme and style better which then helps me to design their bouquet and wedding flowers to fit their personality.

I hear all about the fun and exciting parts of their wedding but I also hear about the difficulties of planning their wedding too. One of the biggest issues always seems to be bridesmaid dresses.

Women come in all shapes and sizes and it's so hard to find a dress that looks good on everyone. Though it may be difficult to please everyone when it comes to bridesmaid dresses, it can be done! Why not choose a dress that each bridesmaid can basically design themself to fit and flatter their own body?

The Infinity Dress is the answer!

Each dress comes in the skirt style and color of your choice.  The top is made of two loose panels of fabric that can be wrapped in as many ways as your imagination can create.  They really are impressive because you can wear them in an infinite amount of styles.

I had the amazing opportunity to work with Harli, Taylor, and Elizabeth during this photo shoot of the Infinity Dresses. We had so much fun coming up with all different ways of wrapping each dress to get a completely different look... and a completely different dress! I was impressed by the quality of the fabric, construction, and style of the dresses that could be easily paired with formal jewelry for a black tie affair or left simple for more casual events.

You should have heard the excited gasps when I told the girls they got to keep their dresses. Hah! I wish I would have recorded that!

A big thank you to everyone who was a part of this shoot, James included   :-)

Models: Harli Ratliff, Elizabeth Howell, Taylor Sowder
Dress: Infinity Dress 
Makeup: Harli Ratliff
Floral Crowns : Me (Wedding Flowers by Emily)
Photography: Me (Wedding Flowers by Emily)































No comments:

Post a Comment