Monday, October 3, 2016

Sarah's Portrait Session


Wedding Flowers by Emily does photography too! 


Well, it wasn't the best weather for this shoot. We pretty much got rained on the entire time even though it doesn't look like it in the photos. Sarah drove all the way out to Heber City so we did the shoot anyways and braved the rain. The rain actually made things even more fun surprisingly!

When I was talking with Sarah about this shoot, she mentioned that she was "not photogenic". I don't really believe in the word photogenic. I think everyone can look good in pictures, it all comes down to posing.

If you have a good photographer, they will be able to show you how to pose yourself so that you look your best and hide the areas on your body that you don't want showcased. A simple shift in weight, tilt of the chin, or a change in arm positioning can make all the difference.

Posing is definitely one of the most important things (in my eyes) to pay attention to. If you have a gorgeous background with amazing lighting but the people in the photos look unnatural and awkward then that photo will look unnatural and awkward.

All in all Sarah was fabulous and I probably could have edited more than 1/2 the photos I took of her (which was a ton) but here are my favorites. Thanks Sarah!














No comments:

Post a Comment