Friday, December 6, 2013

Cali's Wedding

Love this hot pink wedding! Cali's bridal bouquet has definitely been one of my favorites, mostly because I'm biased towards gerbera daises being my favorite flower. It's always so much more fun when brides are really excited about the things I create and Cali certainly did not disappoint! I'm so glad she liked it!

Wedding Colors: hot pink and sapphire blue
Flowers Used: roses, gerbera daises, wax flower, spray roses, hypericum berries
Wedding Date: December 7, 2013
Cost of Flowers (price does not include cost of labor): $75


Designs Wanted:
1 Bridal Bouquet
1 Groom Bout
4 Bridesmaids Bouquets
3 Groomsmen Bouts
2 Extra Bouts
2 Corsages


Corsage



Boutonniere 



Bridesmaid


Bridal Bouquet 




Photos taken by Allison Taylor- Thanks Alli!

No comments:

Post a Comment