Monday, November 11, 2013

Jantzee's Wedding

Jantzee's wedding was by far the biggest wedding I have done. The big day was all about the little details with lots of color and crystals. It turned out beautifully! This wedding reminds me of something you might see on TLC. It was gorgeous! She wanted large centerpieces for each table with crystals hanging from them.

Wedding Colors: peach, pink, white
Flowers Used: stock, wax flower, roses, spray roses, carnations, and football mums
Wedding Date: November 11, 2013
Cost of Flowers (does not include cost of labor): $650

Designs Wanted:
1 Bridal Bouquet with a bouquet holder
5 Bridesmaid Bouquets
1 Jr Bridesmaid Bouquet
6 Groomsmen Bouts
3 Flower Girls - Rose Petals
1 Throwing Bouquet
10 Large Ball Centerpieces
7 Extra Bouts
7 Pinned Corsages
3 Additional Vase Arrangements



Corsage



Mini Bout



Groom



Groomsmen



Additional Bout



Bridal Bouquet 



Cake Topper



Bridesmaid 




10 Table Centerpieces





Additional Arrangements 






Throwing Bouquet 

Photos by Allison Taylor



The Big Day! I had to limit myself from posting all the photos from this wedding because it was so picture perfect. Such a beautiful, happy bride and groom. I'm so glad I got to be a part of it all! Photography of the Jantzee's big day taken by Cherie Hogan Photography











3 comments:

  1. Man alive! That was a lot of work!! Wish I were there to help you with this gorgeous one. Sure loved those beautiful centerpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job on flowers! The centerpieces were my fave! :) www.facebook.com/cheriephotography www.cheriehogan.com Would you mind giving me a credit for the images? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet! I also linked it to your Facebook page. Thanks!

      Delete