Thursday, December 26, 2013

Jamie's Wedding

This red and brown wedding was so beautiful. I was surprised at how much I liked the color combination. What beautiful colors for a wedding the day after Christmas. Congrats to Jamie and her new husband!

Wedding Colors: red, brown, white
Wedding Date: December 26, 2013
Flowers Used: roses, spray roses, anemone, genestra, freesia



Throwing Bouquet 



Bridesmaid



Bridal Bouquet - There are actually quite a few red anemone flowers in here. Anemones are very sensitive to temperature and close up when they get in the cold. Since it is freezing outside, they closed up. I wish you could see them better! 



Thanks for being my hand model Ami :-)


The Big Day! Thanks for letting me post some of your beautiful wedding photos on here Jamie! So glad you liked the flowers!







No comments:

Post a Comment