Monday, November 7, 2016

The Taylor Family Photos

Did you know Wedding Flowers by Emily does flowers AND photography? I do! 

This family is one of the best families I know.

Alli and I were actually roommates in college and I was lucky enough to be living with her at the time she started to date her husband Brett. We liked each other so much that we lived next door post college (I'm hoping that might happen again sometime in the future- hint hint!) and even had babies 1 day apart. It's safe to say that we love each other :-)

It was a privilege to take their family photos. It's also pretty cool to see the photos I've taken up on their wall when I come over. What a compliment!

Hah, unfortunately Eve wasn't too thrilled about me taking her photo but she sure did warm up when mom or dad jumped around behind me.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from their session. Love you guys!
















2 comments:

  1. Nice photo graph, we some issues for example night photo shoot we have to power cut issues, So we introduce the best soar energy company in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete