Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Tatiana and Robert's Wedding Photos


Did you know Wedding Flowers by Emily does PHOTOGRAPHY too?

Yes I do!

These two lovebirds got married in the Salt Lake City, LDS temple and it was my privilege to be able to photograph the photos at the temple and their reception. All LDS temples don't allow photography inside the building so there are no photos of their actual ceremony.

I had so much fun! My absolute favorite part of any wedding is when I get to take photos of the bride and groom alone. The love you feel just radiates from them and it's so inspiring. I think that's why I love photographing weddings so much. Seeing these newlyweds on one of the most special days in their relationship is truly a beautiful thing. It makes me think back on my wedding day 6 years ago and remember the feelings of love I felt on that day.

Yes, shooting a wedding can be stressful but I absolutely love it. I have been a part of the the wedding industry for 3 1/2 years now and I still haven't gotten tired of it. In fact, the more I dive into it, the more I love being a part of it.

Congrats to Tatiana and Robert! Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding day!

Here are a few of my favorite photos from their big day
























1 comment: