Friday, July 22, 2016

Diane's Photoshoot

     Photography is also a passion of mine. Floral design is actually how I got into photography. When I first started my business 3 years ago, I was taking pictures of the bouquets I was making with a small point and shoot camera and I didn't like the quality of the photos. The bouquets looked so much better in real life- the photos just didn't do them justice! I decided to upgrade to a dslr camera and was finally somewhat pleased with the results. Thus, my photography career was born.

     I recently upgraded my camera, but to a full frame camera this time and I can finally say that I'm getting the photos I have been trying all this time to create. YES! I had no idea the power good lenses and a full frame camera can have on my photography. I thought I had a "really nice camera" before - little did I know! Don't get me wrong, I am still really happy and proud of some of the photos that I took with that "really nice camera" but it can't compare.

     A big thank you to Diane for being such a good sport and letting me take photos of her while I was visiting Nashville, TN.  You are truly a beautiful person inside and out.  Here are some of the photos I took of her! 

To see more samples of my photography click HERE










No comments:

Post a Comment