Thursday, October 17, 2013

Brittany's Wedding




Brittany called me up and asked me to do her wedding flowers. She knew she wanted yellow, gray, cream, and texture to all the flowers. Other than those requirements, she let me be creative! Love that! The total cost of everything was $150 less than she was expecting to pay. So glad I could provide that for a bride on their big day!

Wedding Colors: yellow, gray, cream
Flowers Used: Mums, roses, carnations, hypericum berries, wax flower, spray roses, goldenrod
Wedding Date: October 12, 2013
Cost of Flowers (does not include the price of labor): $158


Designs Wanted:
1 Bridal Bouquet
6 Bridesmaids Bouquets
1 Groom Bout
6 Groomsmen Bouts
1 Throwing Bouquet
4 Additional Bouts
5 Pinned Corsages


Photography taken by Morgan Bruneel- She is a wedding photographer, check her out!
https://www.facebook.com/morganbruneelphotography?ref=br_tf 
http://www.morganbruneel.com



Boutonniere



Corsage


Throwing Bouquet




Bridesmaid 





Bridal Bouquet




2 comments:

  1. I just looked through all of your posts and all of your arrangements are so beautiful! I wish I'd known about you for my wedding (I was so unhappy with my flowers). Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! Can I ask why you didn't like your flowers? Was it not what you wanted?

      Delete