Monday, August 5, 2013

The First Post: My Wedding

Hello Everyone!

I'm SO excited to start this blog and officially start my own business as a wedding florist in Utah. I have been doing floral design since I was a teenager. Wedding bouquets are my favorite thing to design.

As the first post on this blog, I though it would only be appropriate to post about my own floral designs for my own wedding.  I have taken floral design classes and have designed the flowers for other weddings as well as other events.

My Wedding 
Wedding colors: Black and White- flowers to add a splash of color
Flowers: Multicolored flowers of all textures and sizes
Total cost of flowers: $65
Date: August 21, 2010
Flowers constructed:
1 bridal bouquet
1 groom's boutonniere
5 groomsmen boutonniere
3 bridesmaids bouquets
1 cake topper
2 mother's corsages
1 throwing bouquet


















No comments:

Post a Comment