Saturday, October 22, 2016

Jesika's Bridals Session


Did you know Wedding Flowers by Emily does photography too? 


Photography is definitely another passion of mine and I'm having a hard time deciding if I like doing flowers or taking photography better. Tough choice! People always ask me this question and I always have a hard time answering because there are things I like (and don't like) about each of them. I am SO happy to be able to offer both of them to my clients.

This photo shoot was a blast! Jesika was so much fun to work with and I'm thrilled at the photos we got. I fully expect to see Jesika on the cover of a magazine some day. She is trying to become a professional model someday.  Just remember the little guys when you get that big :-)

Thanks Jesika! You are a stunning bride!










No comments:

Post a Comment